The Hydrogen Global Summit is gathering energy pioneers and industry leaders in London
Taking place in London the 22nd-23rd of June 2022, the summit will gather participants from intergovernmental agencies, the transport and industrial sectors, international energy companies, service companies, and government stakeholders. Discussions and case studies will focus on securing the missing elements at every stage of the energy transition from lapses and adequate financing to de-risking net-zero investments.
The HGS London by The Net-Zero Circle has partnered with the Decarbonised Gas Alliance to support gas stakeholders to play their role in innovating current methods and catalysing adaptations in championing net zero leadership in the energy sector.
"The need to act as an energy community to jointly decarbonise hard-to-abate sectors is more urgent than ever, however, a truly sustainable energy transition must be inclusive, affordable, and secure. We're delighted to host leaders from all over the world to discuss how we can align and collaborate in the pursuit of our energy decarbonisation objectives, and decarbonisation of gas is critical in achieving this goal." Soizic Le Lesle Fauvelle, Head of The Net-Zero Circle
- Chris Barron, Chair of the Decarbonised Gas Alliance and Energy Transition Lead at Costain
- Mr David Livingston, Senior Advisor, Office of the Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, US
Department of State
- Dr Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, CEO, Hydrogen Europe
- Ms Shiva Dustdar, Head of Innovation Finance Advisory, European Investment Bank
- Mr Andrew Lever, Director, Policy & Innovation, Carbon Trust
- Harry Boyd-Carpenter, Managing Director, Green Economy & Climate Action, EBRD
Secure your place here: https://www.hgslondon.com/